March 19, 2015
March 17, 2015
As you’re contemplating the idea of converting your backyard into your own private “vacation destination,” I thought you might appreciate this humorous look at some of the more annoying downsides of vacation travel, as compared to owning your own swimming pool:
- No embarrassing airport strip-searches.
- No awkward luggage to schlep around.
- You won’t have to make a mad dash through the airport to try to make your connection.
- You’ll never have to show anyone that embarrassing passport photo.
- You won’t have to learn a foreign language, or worry about driving on the wrong side of the road.
- You won’t have to tip the doorman, the maid, the bellhop, the taxi driver and airport shuttle driver.
- No reservations required. Your pool is always available and ready for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You can go to a restaurant if you want to, but you can also cook on the grill, or enjoy a nice home-cooked meal, any day of the week.
- When the vacation is over, you can go right back out to your swimming pool again!
- The money you invest in new swimming pool will INCREASE the value of your home, rather than just drain your wallet.
Yes, indeed-nothing gives you the “vacation at home” potential like a brand-new swimming pool. Add an outdoor kitchen and outdoor living area, and EVERYONE will want to vacation at YOUR house!
Let us know when you’d like to get started on your project!
It’s that time again! The snow has melted, the snowmen have retired their coal buttons and carrot noses (or so we hope) for the season and the familiar itch is back! Spring and summer are upon us and that means BBQ’s and graduations! But, as we all know, the most important part of summer is the pool! We understand there’s a lot that comes with opening a pool, but we want to make that process easier for you. Let’s start with that pool cover! It’s big, bulky and heavy and somehow makes its way to the very back of your shed or garage during the summer months. Gorlin Pools & Spas is offering a 2015 Winter Pool Cover Storage promotion! If you sign up by March 31st, 2015, you’ll pay the promotional price of $295 (originally $395) and we will take care of that cover for you! We will remove, clean and store it until it’s time to say “goodbye” to summer! We are also running an Early Bird Discount of 10% off of weekly servicing for the 2015 season if you sign up, again, by March 31st, 2015!
If you’re looking to revamp your pool and spa area, sign up for a pool renovation by April 30th, 2015 and you’ll receive $500 off a purchase of up to $10,000, or $1,000 off a purchase of $10,000 and over! We will also open and close your pool for free and you’ll receive free weekly service for a year! Popular renovations include: tile, coping, plaster, liner replacements, plumbing equipment and replacing of decking/hardscaping. Going green? We have you covered with energy efficient and green appliances! Technologically inclined? We have many new products with digital controls that you can control from your phone! If you’re looking for a new oasis retreat, consider adding in a waterfall or spa to your pool or backyard! Not ready to say goodbye to summer? Extend your season with a heater! Sign up by April 30th, 2015 and you’ll receive $500 off!
Gorlin Pools & Spas is a service company that happens to sell pools. Our designers, craftsmen, engineers and artists are committed to providing you with the top notch service you expect and deserve. We strive for excellence and nothing less. Let us get you ready for summer!