As you’re contemplating the idea of converting your backyard into your own private “vacation destination,” I thought you might appreciate this humorous look at some of the more annoying downsides of vacation travel, as compared to owning your own swimming pool:
- No embarrassing airport strip-searches.
- No awkward luggage to schlep around.
- You won’t have to make a mad dash through the airport to try to make your connection.
- You’ll never have to show anyone that embarrassing passport photo.
- You won’t have to learn a foreign language, or worry about driving on the wrong side of the road.
- You won’t have to tip the doorman, the maid, the bellhop, the taxi driver and airport shuttle driver.
- No reservations required. Your pool is always available and ready for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You can go to a restaurant if you want to, but you can also cook on the grill, or enjoy a nice home-cooked meal, any day of the week.
- When the vacation is over, you can go right back out to your swimming pool again!
- The money you invest in new swimming pool will INCREASE the value of your home, rather than just drain your wallet.
Yes, indeed-nothing gives you the “vacation at home” potential like a brand-new swimming pool. Add an outdoor kitchen and outdoor living area, and EVERYONE will want to vacation at YOUR house!
Let us know when you’d like to get started on your project!